Registration & abstracts
Registration, abstract information & payment.
All participants will stay in the hotel. With the exception of evening drinks, the registration fee covers all usual costs (hotel room, ice-breaker, 5 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 5 dinners, coffee/tea breaks, social event & other conference costs):
- student/young researcher* (shared room) Payment
- senior researcher (shared room) Payment
- senior researcher (single room) Payment
- invited speaker (single room) Payment
- accompanying person (shared room) Payment
* Msc student / PhD student / Postdoctoral researcher.
(please do not click on ‘Express checkout’ with santu on the payment page)
There is no separate registration process. The name entered on the payment page will be added to the participants list.
Travel support for early career U.S. scientist is available through CIG courtesy of the National Science Foundation.
Abstracts should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org before August 1st, 2017. Plain text, docx or LaTeX formats are accepted. Please do not exceed 400 words, with one figure and/or 5 references maximum. Templates can be downloaded there: docx, LaTeX.
To be put on the email list please send an empty message with subject: “add me to mailing list” to email@example.com